Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 29, 2017

419 scam email from Vivian Stewart smrsvivian22@gmail.com Barrister Cohen Richard richardcohen303@gmail.com +234-8166351727

from: Mrs Vivian Stewart <smrsvivian22@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 12:04 AM
subject: HELLO, MY DEAREST FRIEND
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dearest Friend

My name is Vivian Stewart I live at 8763 Pelican Dr.La Grange IL
60525,United States.
I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago but they
refused to pay me, I have paid over $70,000 USD trying to get my payment
with no results.
A person directed me to travel over to Nigeria with all my contract documents to meet Barr Richard Cohen, he is the member of CONTRACT PAYMENT
COMMITTEE and he is LEGAL ADVISER to the COMMITTEE in the Nigeria, I contacted him and he explained everything to me on telephone and advised me to travel to
Nigeria ,which I did.
He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me
to the paying bank, which is CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria),was i receive my payment
and I am the happiest
woman after receiving my contract funds of $8.2Million USD.
In the process of searching for my file,I saw your information on awaiting
payment list in the office of Barr Richard Cohen  .Though I did not however, see all your contact details lest your fax number.
Am sorry contacting you so late as I had planned doing it as soon as I
arrive back home.I have been so busy because we are trying to set up a factory here with the money we received.
So if you are interested,please do contact Barr Richard Cohen with the
information below,explain yourself to him . he is a honest and humble
person. Alternately, mention my name to him he will help you.
Name: Barr Cohen Richard
Email: richardcohen303@gmail.com
Phone Number:  +2348166351727
When contacting Barrister Richard, reiterate your details to him as well
Send the following file number: (PF / TY6574 / UN) He will use the file number on top to easily access your file .
You must stop keep in touch with those who contact you, they will
Strengthen your resources until you have nothing to eat. The only money I needed to pay was only GBP $400 for the permission to my
Funds, Please note that. You can get me involved in this
Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!