Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 29, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Thomas Mcculloch's Dying Widow Mrs. Vanbeek Ursula Mcculloch mario11abela@hotmail.com van.sula@myself.com

from: Mario Abela <mario11abela@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 6:52 AM
subject: urgently
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Vanbeek Ursula Mcculloch, I am 73 years old, a widow to late Mr. Thomas Mcculloch who was the President of Agricultural Equipment Giant AGCO Corp and also a contractor in United States, who passed away on the 1st of November 1999 in a Plane Crash Egypt Air Flight 990. See the website below:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm

Am  presently suffering from long time Coronary artery disease.

From all indications my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live for more than four months according to my doctors medical analysis as the Coronary artery disease stage has gotten to a very critical stage that no hope for me to be a living person again, my late husband  who was the President of Agricultural Equipment Giant AGCO Corp and also a contractor in United State, has a Deposit Certificate of (3,000,000 US Dollar)Three Million Dollar with a Bank in Malaysia .

He died in a plane crash and during the period of our marriage we could not bear any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.  After the doctors medical analysis, I  decided to divide part of this wealth to contribute to Asia / Africa /American/Europe/Etc  especially to create solution to problem of less privileged ones and orphanage homes. I selected you after visiting the websites, I prayed and fast for three weeks over it.  Please I want to transfer this money into your account before is late and my bank will use the fund without doing according to my wish, Note that this fund is in the financial institution and upon my instruction; I will file in an application for the transfer of the money into your account for the said purpose and you will be haven 30% for the work done while 70% will be for the less privileged and the orphanage homes.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I am late then, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without happiness is vanity and I made the promise to God that the fund will be use to help the poor.  Do let me know if you can able to handle this money and use it for the said purpose so that I will instruct the bank,

Please reply this message urgently, to this email van.sula@myself.com God blessing You.

Best regards

Vanbeek Ursula Mcculloch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!