Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 28, 2017

419 scam email from Fake Soldier Gen. Carter F. Lim Carterffffff@hotmail.com carterlim320@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.29.150.94
Originating ISP: Hrvatski Telekom D.d.
City: Zagreb
Country of Origin: Croatia

from: Gen. Carter F. Lim <Carterffffff@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: carterlim320@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:55 AM
subject: proposal, sending mail and reply,

Dear Friend,

Greetings,I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you, but Before I go further I will like you to understand that, I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust, I got  your  contact  from your profile.

There is a lot of massages which made thing very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet, but this is a different case, My name is Gen. Carter F. Lim, I am serving in American Military Hospital in Afghanistan and now have been redeployed in the golf to tackle the ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care, but I have already send the fund out of Afghanistan, I feel quite safe dealing with you.I need your sincere and truthful friendship.Now i urge you to take this message seriously and with An open mind.so with good faith and trust join me and i am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed. now my question is: can I give You This Trust?  and I assure you We can achieve It successfully.I have $5.6 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country.I need a good partner someone I can trust.

It is oil business money we did with Afghanistan citizens worth of $55.6 million US dollars, but the $5.6 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuable items with the help of UN Diplomatic.The most important thing is Trust between us ,Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be kept save, until I came to meet with you for discussions on investment plans, but I have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment.But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.i wait for your Respond so i Give you all Detail of my UN Diplomat for you to Contact him on how you can Receive this Funds for me. my Email: carterlim321@gmail.com

My Best Regards,

Gen. Carter F. Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!