Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 29, 2017

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Linda Arthur francesco-balzano@alice.it mrslindaarthur@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 207.244.89.90
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa, Inc.
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States

from: Ms Linda Arthur <francesco-balzano@alice.it> 
reply-to: mrslindaarthur@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 6:17 AM
subject: From Mrs.Linda Arthur {Accept My Will }
mailed-by: alice.it

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

This Mrs.Linda Arthur from London,58 years an aging widow suffering from long
time illness. I have the sum of 17.5M For you to use the fund for God’s work.I
found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now that I
have been praying about you to know if really you are working according to the
direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince,and I have decided to
contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work,
with trust reply me with this e-mail address:( mrslindaarthur@hotmail.com )
also your telephone number

Thanks
Yours in the Lord
Mrs.Linda Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!