Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

419 scam email from Smith Patrick's Dying Widow Mrs. Helen Smith helen_smith1@outlook.fr helen_smith89@outlook.fr

from: HELEN SMITH <helen_smith1@outlook.fr> 
to: 
date: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 12:00 PM
subject: My Dearest One i Greet you.
mailed-by: outlook.fr

My Dearest One i Greet you.

My Name is Mrs Helen Smith. widow to late Smith Patrick. I am suffering from Cancer of the breast.Since my doctor said i can't live more than 4 months again.I will want you to claim my funds($10,500,000.00 million United States dollars and help my only son aswell distribute part of it to the charity.The funds are in a Finance Firm .I will give you 20% of the total fund for your assistance.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?
I wait your response for more details.

This is my Private EmaIl Address,,( helen_smith89@outlook.fr )

I wait your response for more details, please CompleteYour full informations.

1). Your Complete full name
2). Your home or office Address, city and state.
3). Copy of your passport or Drivers license
4). Telephone, fax and mobile number
5). Your bank account information's, such as your bank name, bank address, swift Code, account No, and account beneficiary's name .

Thanks and Remain Blessed,
Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Helen Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!