Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 23, 2017

419 scam email from H. E. Hamad Sagar Dubai Islamic Bank Director info@greentechpest.ca director.islamicbank@gmail.com

Originating IP: 104.193.142.253
Originating ISP: Inmotion Hosting, Inc.
City: Beverly Hills
Country of Origin: United States

from: Hamad SAGAR <info@greentechpest.ca> 
reply-to: director.islamicbank@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:29 PM
subject: DUBAI ISLAMIC BANKING(DIS)
signed-by: greentechpest.ca

Good Day

I write you this proposal in good faith believing that you will not
betray me this business endeavor. I am H.E. Hamad SAGAR, a Director in
Dubai Islamic Bank.

One Mr. Peter Kavvadias a citizen of your country and Crude Oil dealer
made a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, the
due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2014.
Sadly Peter Kavvadias was among the death victims in the May 27 2006
Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people.

He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his
untimely end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I
knew about it because he was my friend and I am his Personal Account
Officer in our bank. Peter Kavvadias did not mention any Next of
Kin/Heir when the account was opened, he was not married and no
children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter Kavvadias
should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew
the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a
means to handle the situation because if my Bank Directors happens to
know that Peter Kavvadias is dead and do not have any Heir, they will
take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That is why I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the Next
of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you are a foreigner and my bank
head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk
involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law. I will use my
position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from
the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. It is better
that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank directors to take it
as they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting
we share the funds in this ratio, 50/50%, equal sharing. Let me know
your mind on this and please do treat this information highly
confidential. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent
response.

I will be hoping to hear from you soon.
cONTACT EMAIL;director.islamicbank@gmail.com

H.E. Hamad SAGAR
Director
Dubai Islamic Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!