Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Esther Phillips "estherphillips."@vega.ocn.ne.jp estherphillips94@outlook.com Mr. Dunh Jeng Development Bank of Cambodia robertdrronald@gmail.com +855-970553909

Originating IP: 106.187.37.101
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

from: "estherphillips."@vega.ocn.ne.jp 
reply-to: estherphillips94@outlook.com
to: 
date: Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:17 AM
subject: Hello My Dear,
mailed-by: vega.ocn.ne.jp

Hello My Dear,
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now? I took this decision the way my mind directed me. My name is Mrs Esther Phillips, I am constrained to contact you because I deposited the sum of $3.7M USD into an automated teller card (ATM VISA CARD) in Cambodia.

The atm card was issued by the DEVELOPMENT BANK OF CAMBODIA PLC and will allow you a maximum daily withdrawal of US$10,000.00 or it’s equivalent IN any ATM Machine all over the world.

Currently, I'm in one of the hospitals in India for treatment of throat cancer which the doctor confirmed might lead to my death. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I was brought up as an orphan and was married to my lovely Late husband for 52years without a child, I am 78 years now. Therefore I want you to use this fund to build Orphanage home or Charity Organization on my behalf to help the Motherless babies and less privileged ones.

I want you to use 30% of this fund to start up a good business in your country, while the remaining 70% be use to build Orphanage home or Charity Organization to bring hope to the hopeless, help to the motherless and the less privileged.

Be advised to contact MR. DUNH JENG the DEVELOPMENT BANK OF CAMBODIA Officer with below information to enable him deliver the Atm Card to your address.

Contact person: Mr. Dunh Jeng
Email:  robertdrronald@gmail.com
Telephone: +855 970 553 909

Be advised to provide him with the following information below:

Your Full Names________________________
Your Mailing address_____________________
Your Country________________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Phone Number____________________

Take good care of your self and more bless. I will not be able to access my email as i will be going to into intensive care unit for operation, I want you to always pray for me."God will bless you abundantly in helping the poor and oppressed. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God". Please remember to use 70% for charity, this is to fulfill God's wish. if you do not hear from me again, pray for me and Please remember to keep every information confidential until you receive the ATM CARD.

Regards,
Mrs.Esther Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!