Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 12, 2017

419 scam email from Alberto Alfonso Arlo Delgado sr.alfonsoalberto@gmail.com

Originating IP: 95.108.252.115
Originating ISP: Yandex Llc
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from: Arlo Delgado <sr.alfonsoalberto@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:05 AM
subject: Good morning from Spain!!

I was wondering if you did receive my previous email which was sent couple of days ago regarding my proposition, ActuallyI am contacting you to know if you would be interested to partnership with me for an investment plan i desire to establish in your nation state . I will be waiting to hear from you.

With regards,
Alberto Alfonso Arlo Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!