Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 27, 2017

419 scam email from Diplomat Agent Mr. Cook David cookdavid@zoho.com

Originating IP: 41.138.89.211
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Cook David <cookdavid@zoho.com> 
to: ivobomjesus@gmail.com
date: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM
subject: From FedEx Agent Your Urgent Needed

Am diplomat Agent Mr.Cook David,And I  just arrived at Chicago  Midway International Airport City ILLINOIS,with your package worth of $(10.5M)but I could not get any response from you. So please email me now with the re-confirmation of your delivery information: Name,Address, Phone number and the nearest airport I will land to avoid making a wrong delivery.
email me:(cookdavid@zoho.com)
Please Noted That if You Find This email In Your Spam Please No That Is Due To Low Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!