Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 22, 2017

419 scam email from Miss Sarah Bright keiko_kobayashi_pc@yahoo.co.jp sarahbright043@gmail.com sarahbright@email.com

Originating IP: 41.66.13.21
Originating ISP: Ci Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: keiko_kobayashi_pc@yahoo.co.jp
from: SARAH BRIGHT <sarahbright043@gmail.com> 
reply-to: SARAH BRIGHT <sarahbright@email.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:49 AM
subject: Hello

Hello

I am writing to you seeking your assistance to retrieve my fund from bank for investment. Frankly, I need your advice on a matter of great concern.

I have a fund which was kept in bank but I am not the original depositor,I am contacting you for help to transfer the sum of u.s$8,500,000.00 ,eight million five hundred thousand united states dollars, which I inherited it from my late parents which by law I am now the rightful owner as next of king and I believe that I have come to an age to process for the transfer of the fund from the bank and arrange for investment as you and I may desire. I believe your person has a reputation such as this and I request your intervention to assist me in the timely resolution of this project.

I feel obliged to contact you for your assistance and hope for your guidance as to the content thereof. I would be most grateful for your thoughts and advice on this most sensitive matter.

I look forward to hearing  from you to discuss
this. I thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Sarah Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!