Search FraudFYI

Monday, February 27, 2017

419 scam email from Fake Scam Victim Mrs. Rachel H. Dolezal info@gmail.com Barrister George Alex Esq. NNPC Compensation Award House bargeorgealex000@gmail.com 760-592-0436

Originating IP: 168.187.49.131
Originating ISP: Kw Kems Block-a, Floor 7, Souq Al-kabeer Kuwait City, State Of Kuwait P O Box 3623, Safat 130
City: Kuwait
Country of Origin: Kuwait

from: Mrs.Rachel H. Dolezal, <info@gmail.com> 
reply-to: bargeorgealex000@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:19 PM
subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE!!

Good Day to you  My Dear friend,

I am Mrs.Rachel H. Dolezal, I am a US citizen, 59 years Old. I reside here in Jacksonville Florida. My residential address is as follows. 11287-5 Estancia Villa Cir, Jacksonville, FL, 32246, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now  rich, I am  one of those that took part in The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Oil Compensation award payment in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$26,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to the office of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC with all my compensation documents, AS I where been  directed by the ( F B I) Director and US homeland security to contact and meet Barrister George Alex, who is a member of NNPC COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and representative of the NNPC Oil Compensation award payment here in United States, so I contacted Barrister George Alex and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through  emails are fake.

He took me to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right  now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $18.5 Million United States  Dollar,  Moreover,Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I  saw your Name and  email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex. You have to contact him directly on this information below.

NNPC COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister George Alex(Esq)
Email: bargeorgealex000@gmail.com
Office Telephone: +176-0592-0436

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is  not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$585 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in  order for him to obtain the needed document from the court of law  so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the US$585 that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i pay to Barrister George Alex and he help me in making sure that my funds is been  transferring to me and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS

Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Your Full Home Address:....................
Country.................
Occupation:.....................
Gender:.........
Age:..............

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex who is here in  United States  so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to  complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs.Rachel H. Dolezal.
11287-5 Estancia Villa Cir,
Jacksonville, FL, 32246e, FL, 32246

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!