Search FraudFYI

Sunday, January 29, 2017

419 scam email from Diplomat Joe Williams "joewilliams."@ray.ocn.ne.jp joewilliams@deliveryman.com 845-868-4611

Originating IP: 197.234.219.67
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Diplomat Joe WEilliams <"joewilliams."@ray.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Diplomat Joe WEilliams <joewilliams@deliveryman.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 1:56 PM
subject: I am diplomat Joe Williams Sms Telephone (845) 868-4611
mailed-by: ray.ocn.ne.jp

I am diplomat Joe Williams

This is to inform you about my successful arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport with your cash consignment worth $5.5 million united state dollars which I have been instructed by the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank to be delivered to you.

You are advised to contact me immediately as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Australia. I want you to know that you have 48hours to get back to me. However, before the delivery the consignment we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.

1. Full name:
2. Residential address:
3. Direct telephone numbers:
4. Valid identification:

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
Diplomat Joe Williams
Email (joewilliams@deliveryman.com)
Telephone (845) 868-4611

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!