Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Mrs. Lovene Wright Lovene Finance Firm USA lovenefinancefirm638@yahoo.com 816-865-5025 Mr. Mohamed Careen Arab Loan Firm arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com

Posted by anne https://draft.blogger.com/profile/05288783843308948879
Hello Every One, I am mrs Anne Wilson From Alaska U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $4,600 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a woman called Mrs Lovene Wright who is the C.E.O of Lovene finance firm (USA) Loans So i applied for a loan sum of (60,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one i need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( lovenefinancefirm638@yahoo.com) or call them on +18168655025 she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life. on Loan scam email sent through the FraudFYI blog from Mr. Kent Rudolph kentrudolphloancompany11@gmail.com +46-728703093

Posted by Arab Loan https://plus.google.com/105096075123248482844
GOOD DAY Everybody, My name is Mr, Rugare Sim. I live in Canada and i am a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue me and my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single Father with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $300,000.00Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr, Rugare Sim that refer you to him. contact Mr, Mohamed Careen via email:(arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com) Thank you. LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM First name...... Middle name..... 2) Gender:......... 3) Loan Amount Needed:......... 4) Loan Duration:......... 5) Country:......... 6) Home Address:......... 7) Mobile Number:......... 8) Email address.......... 9) Monthly Income:................... on Loan scam email from Mr. Paul Hart customerserviceo543@outlook.com deliverycourier23@gmail.com +22968193843

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!