Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Addison Ata Legal Practitioner "Addison."@triton.ocn.ne.jp info.lawbarr.bj@gmail.com +229-62073725

Originating IP: 119.252.172.133
Originating ISP: Pt Indonesia Comnets Plus
City: Jakarta Pusat
Country of Origin: Indonesia

from: BARRISTER ADDISON ATA <"Addison."@triton.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: BARRISTER ADDISON ATA <info.lawbarr.bj@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 3:51 PM
subject: Hello My Dear.
mailed-by: triton.ocn.ne.jp

BARRISTER ADDISON ATA
Cabinets 01 BP 001
Cotonou - BĂ©nin
Mobile: +229-62073725

Attention:

My greetings to you and your family. Before I Proceed with my request,I will like to introduce myself. I,am Mr. Addison Ata, A
Legal Practitioner by profession with over 18 years of experience.By the grace of God, I was a legal adviser to late Martin Cagle, A
citizen of your country and a former Engineering Contractor, who works with the (TOTAL) an Oil & Gas servicing and distribution company base
in Benin Republic West Africa,on 27th of May 2012 my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives.
He had an account valued at about $14.5M (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) deposited in Bank here in Benin
Republic.

The Bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or had the account confiscated by the bank. Please i seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased; then we can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you. I guarantee that this will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Upon receiving your information ( Full name, address and phone
number), I will give you more information about the transaction thereafter. Pleases kindly send it to my private email address:
(info.lawbarr.bj@gmail.com) for security reason and for me to give you more details. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Best Regards,
Mr. Addison Ata.
+229 62073725

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!