Search FraudFYI

Monday, November 28, 2016

419 scam email from Wang Wei People’s Republic of China Customs Deputy Secretary of CPC wei.wang4@aim.com

Originating IP: 103.10.197.218
Originating ISP: Pacswitch Global Ip Network
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

from: wei.wang4@aim.com 
to: 
date: Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM
subject: Warm Greeting From Wei
mailed-by: aim.com
signed-by: mx.aim.com

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your reply to my first email. I needed to be very sure of you before I disclose my identity for confidentiality purpose. I would also like you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal.

I could not give you my true details in my first contact because I felt it would be huge surprise for you to receive such email from a serving minister of the People’s Republic of China. Now that you have replied the correspondence with interest I will give you more information about myself and the business.

My name is Wang Wei (Deputy Secretary of CPC of the People’s Republic of China Customs).

Forgive me if you see my business proposal as shameful and not honourable because of my governmental status. But please excuse me and understand that this is the situation I am and must find a credible partner who can assist me in this project.

In my years of government service as the Vice-Minister and Spokesman of the Ministry of Supervision, I have received kickbacks from business people aboard seeking favours from me and as a public officer my bank accounts are monitored hence I diverted the funds (forty million United States dollars) to a safe place.

Basically as a government Worker, my account is being monitor as such I cannot keep these funds, this is the may reason I have decide to move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for me in a safe place, account or an offshore account, Kindly Note that I will ship this fund direct to your house or any place of your choice Via Diplomatic means. This is a fair deal without any risk attached either on your part or on my part as long as you work according to my advice and instruction

The most important thing is that can I trust you?

I know you will be surprise how a got your email, I got your email during my research for a liable person I could entrust my fund to.

I sincerely hope I can confide in you in this project. However, I shall furnish you with all the necessary information when you indicate your interest in proceeding further with me

Note: This is what I intend to do with the money as soon as it get to you, I want us to used Forty Per cent of the money for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head this project and my name will not be mentioned).You will receive thirty Per cent as your commission and I will take the remaining Thirty Per cent as my share which I intend to settle with in your country.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. My own part is sending it to you safety.

I know a transaction of this magnitude would make you apprehensive due to the nature of the transaction, But I want to humbly and sincerely assure you that this transaction is legal in all ramifications for you and every details should be kept strictly confidential  and discreet at all times.

It will certainly do you no good to report me to my government authorities or divulge this information to anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career.

Thank you Once again and I look forward to a good business relationship with you which would be of much benefit to both parties.

Looking Forward to your Response

Sincerely,

Wang Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!