Search FraudFYI

Thursday, September 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. J. B. Clottey Bank of Ghana External and Internal Audit Control Unit Advisory Panel info@vivohidef.com jonclottey521@yahoo.de

Originating IP: 204.14.139.74
Originating ISP: Utility Telephone, Inc.
City: San Luis Obispo
Country of Origin: United States

from: JON CLOTTEY <info@vivohidef.com> 
reply-to: jonclottey521@yahoo.de
to: 
date: Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:00 PM
subject: FromJ.B. Clottey,
mailed-by: vivohidef.com

FromJ.B. Clottey,
External and Internal Audit Control Unit.
Bank of Ghana .

Good day,

I am Mr. J.B. Clottey. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you. I am among the  Advisory Panel that was mandated to advise the Bank on external and internal audit control systems of the Bank, hence I have decided to contact you to stand of the next of kin to the deceased customer to enable us receive his deposit as inheritance for investment amounted to US$39Million only.

On my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my client??s funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance.

Note that you are to furnishing me with the requested information's bellow immediately;

(1)Full names.
(2)Contact address.
(3)Telephone and fax numbers.
(4)Location.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.
Waiting for your response.
Many Thanks,

Mr. J.B. Clottey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!