Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Jenney Teom jenneyteom2@gmail.com

from: jenneyteom2@gmail.com 
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:49 AM
subject: About the BC SPCA West Vancouver Branch

Personal Message:

Dearest Beloved One, I am Ms. Jenney Teom from Cote D’ivoire, It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences of any sort this Mail May cost you. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of money United State Dollars (7,500,000.00) which I inherit from my late father before he was assassinated by rebel force of the Government of our country on his returning from a business trip from Netherlands. Now I decided to invest this money in your country or any where safe enough outside Country for security purposes I want you to help me transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes also some part of the money will be use for the help of charity and widow's in your area. If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 15% of the total fund. please contact me through mr personal mail (jenneyteom2@gmail.com) Thank you and God bless you. Extend my warmest regards to your family I await your soonest response. Sincerely Yours Miss. Jenney Teom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!