Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 29, 2016

419 scam email from Dr. Remi Landry davi@speedy.com.ar Mr. Larry Ellison l426580@gmail.com +229-99175476

Originating IP: 67.213.218.74
Originating ISP: Softlayer Technologies
City: Providence
Country of Origin: United States

from: Dr. REMI LANDRY <davi@speedy.com.ar> 
reply-to: l426580@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 7:40 AM
subject: Dear Beloved Friend
mailed-by: speedy.com.ar

Hello My

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in  transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr Larry Ellison, Email: l426580@gmail.com  Tel: + 229 9917-5476 Ask him to send you the VISA  ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Larry Ellison and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.

My Best Regards,

Dr. REMI LANDRY, C.E.O
Writing from Paraguay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!