Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 29, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Benson Dadah bensondadah1@outlook.com +228-91166355

from: Benson Dadah <bensondadah1@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: outlook.com
signed-by: outlook.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Benson Dadah, from Lome Togo, I am contacting you in respect of my late client who share the same last name with you and also a nationality of your country, he left unclaimed total sum of $11.5 million US dollars, in bank without leaving next of kin, so I want to present you to the payment bank as the rightful beneficiary of total seed. Please kindly get back to me for more details.

Barrister Benson Dadah,

+228 911 663 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!