Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Demel Houphouët soarez.hilda33@yahoo.com demelhouph2@yahoo.com

from: Mrs.Demel Houphouët <soarez.hilda33@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: "Mrs.Demel Houphouët" <demelhouph2@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:51 AM
subject: DONATION FOR THE LORD Good day dear, I am Mrs.Demel Houphouët, Originally from south Africa, I am 37 years old. I am dropping this short message from my sick bed after been diagnosed from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor has courageously advised that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the Seriousness of the cancer has reached a critical stage. I am looking for a trust and God fearing someone to confide on. I have a fortune/Project I want to entrust into your care. Please respond to me if you will promise to see that my last wishis been accomplish to the Glory of God and humanity. My Private email :demelhouph2@yahoo.com I will be waiting to hear from you. God bless you Regards Mrs.Demel Houphouët
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!