Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Rose John World Bank Zurich Investment Consultant preciousmetal64@yahoo.com

from: preciousmetal64@yahoo.com 
reply-to: preciousmetal64@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Mon, May 30, 2016 at 12:28 PM
subject: Dear Partner
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Dear Partner

I am an investment consultant working with WORLD BANK Zurich at their offshore department Africa. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.
During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number:  4848422190781314 have been approved in your favor,The ATM Card Value is $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and This is an  Opened and Non-Restricted ATM CARD and it will deliver to you within 24hrs upon your compliance with the payment bank   

Your Full Name.........................?
Your address............................?
Your phone no...................................?
Your Occupation.................................?
Age....................................?
Also needed, a Scan copy of your In’t Passport/ID Card............?

Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.
I want to re-assure you that this business is risk-free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.
Thank you for your time and attention, I looked forward to receive your prompt reply

Warmest regards,
Best Regards,
Mr.Rose John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!