Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 30, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Mohed Salif mrsaminamohammd@gmail.com mrsmohedsalif@outlook.com

from: Mrs. Mohed Salif <mrsaminamohammd@gmail.com> 
reply-to: "Mrs. Mohed Salif" <mrsmohedsalif@outlook.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:29 PM
subject: Greetings.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings.

I am Mrs. Mohed Salif. Currently based in West Africa where my late husband worked as exporters for many years back before his death,   I want to invest under your country with my inherited fund, my late husband left at the bank here. The amount is the sum of (Eight Million five hundred thousand United state dollars only).

I want to invest this fund out side Africa due to because of the agreement my late husband hard with the bank when he deposited this fund before his death. Please if you will be honest and capable to invest this fund under your care without betraying my trust, kindly be honest and get back to me urgently

Kindly reply back to me immediately with your Full Name and your home address along with your direct telephone.

I wait for your urgent response with your sincere mind

Mrs. Mohed Salif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!