Search FraudFYI

Friday, April 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Eva Danita www.@cello.ocn.ne.jp evadanita30@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.74.9.27
Originating ISP: Oti-as
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs.Eva Danita <www.@cello.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Mrs.Eva Danita" <evadanita30@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:36 AM
subject: Good Day,
mailed-by: cello.ocn.ne.jp

Good Day,
My name is Mrs. Eva Danita; I am an Esophageal Cancer patient, and presently hospitalized. My doctor says I have a few months to live.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God.
I will be going in for an operation soon. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $4.500.000.00 to you for the good work of God, to set up a foundation for the orphanage.
   
I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness to handle this fund.
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs.Eva Danita
Reply to my private email:(evadanita30@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!