Search FraudFYI

Friday, April 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Thabo Tharage Ministry of Tourism South Africa thabotharage23@outlook.com thabotharage@mail.com

from: Thabo Tharage <thabotharage23@outlook.com> 
reply-to: Thabo Tharage <thabotharage@mail.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 2:41 PM
subject: VIEW ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE DETAILS
signed-by: yahoo.com

VIEW ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE DETAILS

attachment; filename=Thabo.pdf
Dear Intending Partner

My name is Mr. Thabo Tharage. I am a staff with the ministry of Tourism in South Africa. I am responsible for awarding contracts. I have
an outstanding contract payment of $15 Million USD. These funds was as a result of over-invoiced, the amount is (US$15,000, 000),
though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed. So I am in search of an
individual who will assist me to transfer the outstanding amount of Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only (US$15,000, 000) and
subsequently, we invest the fund in properties in your country or any business which will yield result for both us.

For your support and partnership, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total money. This transaction is confidential. I will seek for your
consent regarding to this transaction before we will proceed further.

Also, your area of specialization will not be a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction as I need a foreigner or Firm that
will carry out the transfer successfully. I have confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

I am looking forward to do business with you.

Kindly send me your full names and telephone number so I can reach you for more details.

Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my alternative email address. thabotharage@mail.com

Best regards
Mr. Thabo Tharage

1 comment:

  1. Dr Thabo has upped his game. He's now offering 25% of 30 000 000 USD.

    His mail, sent from thabotharagecz@gmail.com, is here:
    "Dear Intending Partner,

    My name is Dr. Thabo V. Tharage. I am a staff with the ministry of
    Tourism in South Africa. I am responsible for awarding contracts. I
    have an outstanding contract payment of $30 Million USD.These funds
    was as a result of overinvoiced,

    The amount is (US$30,000, 000), though the actual contract cost has
    been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance
    unclaimed. So I am in search of an individual who will assist me to
    transfer the outstanding amount of ThirtyMillion United States Dollars
    Only (US$30,000, 000) and subsequently, we invest the fund in
    properties in your country or any business which will yield result for
    both us.

    For your support and partnership, I am willing to offer you 25% of the
    total money. This transaction is confidential. I will seek for your
    consent regarding to this transaction before we will proceed further.

    Also, your area of specialization will not be a hindrance to the
    successful execution of this transaction as I need a foreigner or Firm
    that will carry out the transfer successfully. I have confidence in
    you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

    I will give you more details on how to proceed as soon I received
    your response

    I am looking forward to do business with you.
    Best regards
    Tel +27 629817836
    Dr. Thabo V. Tharage
    Director, Project Implementation"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!