Search FraudFYI

Friday, April 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Gerald E. Moutra Genealogist gmoutra6@gmail.com geraldmoutra4@gmail.com

from: Mr. Gerald E. Moutra <gmoutra6@gmail.com> 
reply-to: "Mr. Gerald E. Moutra" <geraldmoutra4@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:29 AM
subject: Partnership.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Please see attached note.

attachment; filename=Hello.docx
Hello,

My name is Mr. Gerald E. Moutra, I am a Genealogist and member of Society of Genealogists, the UK's largest family history society. I am contacting you for a possible business transaction worth £16,500,000.00 Pounds Sterling. It will be in my interest to finish this transaction with you hoping that you will not cheat or blackmail me at the conclusion of this goal because it is with good spirit of heart I open up this great opportunity to you for our mutual benefits.

If you can be my partner to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed. But at this moment i am constrained in giving out further information until your positive response is received.

Thank you for your time and attention. For more details, please contact me via: geraldmoutra4@gmail.com

Warmest regards,

Mr. Gerald E. Moutra

Genealogist.

MEMBER:

Society of Genealogists - www.sog.org.uk

The Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives (AGRA) - www.agra.org.uk

UK & Ireland Genealogy (GENUKI) - www.genuki.org.uk

Nice and tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!