Search FraudFYI

Friday, April 29, 2016

419 scam email from Fake US Army Soldier Sgt. Monica L. Brown mary.budai@kellerisd.net sgtbmonica4@gmail.com

Originating IP: 15.1.225.42
Originating ISP: Hewlett-packard Company
City: Palo Alto
Country of Origin: United States

from: Budai, Mary <Mary.Budai@kellerisd.net> 
to:
date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:27 PM
subject: hii.
mailed-by: kellerisd.net
signed-by: kisd365.onmicrosoft.com


attachment; filename="Business Proposal36.docx";
Hello,

Good day to you, how are you doing today? i apologize to encroach into your privacy, i got your contact from a directory on the Internet. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership. I know you don't know me but i mean no harm by sending you this mail, i don't have anyone to talk to, due to the fact that i lost my parents in a car accident when i was 11 years old, i was raise up by my adopted parents, but they passed away years ago, the relative of my adopted parents throw me out of the house. I once lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why i choose you on a delicate matter like this, but this is the best way i could do with my present situation. Meanwhile, i would have trusted this project in the possession of my husband who was my closest confidant, but i lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 This incident occurred exactly 5 months after we got married, also my only brother ruined his life with hard drugs. My decision to work with a neutral person came through my mind so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me introduce myself to you. My names are Sgt Monica L. Brown, i am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, and 82nd Airborne Division [3]. I am seeking your kind assistance to evacuate the sum of $5,900,000.00 USD (Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) if this is possible, I need your assurance that it will be safe in your care until i complete my service here, then i will come to meet you soon.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal over here in Afghanistan. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all shared the money among ourselves i realized $5.9 million U.S Dollars which was my share of the deal, due to my status as a U.S Sergeant, i cannot be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States, but with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) i was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely from trouble spot. He does not know the real content of the package, as i have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would really encourage me to send you further information for us to proceed.

Note: your percentage will be 35%. Do not betray my trust and confidence in you. If you wish to proceed with me on this issue, please write back to me with a positive response via my private email: (sgtbmonica4@gmail.com)

Regards,

Sgt. Monica L. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!