Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 30, 2016

419 scam email from Cynthia Kones cynthia.kones4@aol.fr Mr. Daniel Kafando UBA ATM Account Department Head ubabank.atm.bf@financier.com +226-65309997

Originating IP: 108.168.239.139
Originating ISP: Softlayer Technologies
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

from: Cynthia Kones <cynthia.kones4@aol.fr> 
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:50 PM
subject: FROM (ECOWAS)
mailed-by: aol.fr
signed-by: mx.aol.fr


From Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in conjunction with Southern African Development Community (SADC) and the European Union (EU), have verified your Un claims funds and found out why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligation given to you in respect of your claims payment. We have offered you a compensation of USD$1.300,000.00 (One Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been credited in your favor through UBA prepaid ATM/Account which you can withdraw in any ATM Cash Point Machine Worldwide through ATM Payment Center.

Mr. Daniel Kafando is the UBA Head ATM/ Account department, He will open an ATM/ Account prepaid in your name,  and send to you through your home or office address, to enable you start withdrawing the compensate funds credited in your favor. Below is the contact detail of the bank ATM/ Account department

Kindly contact our ATM ACC/ DEPT, he is in position to release your ATM CARD to you: with your delivery information such as, Your Full Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

Contact Person Mr. Daniel Kafando
Telephone:  +22665309997
Email: ubabank.atm.bf@financier.com

Thanks for your Co-operation

1 comment:

  1. This is the frist email from her
    My Dearest Friend,

    I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Fatma Rahma Mohamed and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Mohamed Abdul Latif who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2009.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 4.7m (Four Million Seven hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

    Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to end endeavour that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

    As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to release the money to you as the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Always reply to this my email for I can communicate easily (fatmarmohamed@yahoo.com), Hoping to receive your positive reply:

    Yours Sincerely Sister
    Mrs Fatma Rahma Mohamed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!