Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Romance scam email from Lina Williams lina11williams@outlook.com lina48williams@gmail.com

from: lina williams <lina11williams@outlook.com> 
reply-to: lina48williams@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 6:26 AM
subject: Hello My love
mailed-by: outlook.com

Hello My love
My name is lina williams  I am a  single girl, never no  married. i will like to be
your good friend and i am interested in knowing you, Write back to me in my E-mail I D at (  lina48williams@gmail.com   )
so that i will give you full explanation of myself. and my picture, also i
have something to tell you about me.
Am Waiting for your quick reply
Thanks from me,
lina williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!