Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Desmond Greg Bank of Scotland desmondgreg07@hotmail.com desmondgreg2016@hotmail.com

from: desmond greg <desmondgreg07@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: desmondgreg2016@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 7:29 PM
subject: From: Mr Desmond Greg.
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Bank of Scotland
PO Box 23581,
Edinburgh,
EH1 1WH,
United Kingdom.


Hello Dear,

I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you
have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to
keep TOP SECRET.

I am presently in London working with the Scotland Bank
I need strong Assurance that you will never let me
down, During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant
accounts with holding balance £152,000,000
(One Hundred And Fifty Two Million British Pounds).

The owner of the fund dead in a plan crash since 2012 and
there is no name attached to the account as the next of Kin.

Therefore it can only be claim by a foreigner who can provide
the details of the account which will be included in the application
we will submit to the Bank once you made up your mind to do this business with me.
I contacted you because this fund can be approve for payment to a foreigner only
because, the deceased owner of the Fund is a foreigner. Contact me in my privet

Email Address: desmondgreg2016@hotmail.com

Send the Account information as bellow:

Account Name:...

Swift Code:.....

Account Number:..

Bank Name:.....

Nationality:....

Occupation:.....

Kindly fill this information as well, and once I receive it I will submit it to the bank
immediately for the found to be release.

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards,
Mr Desmond Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!