Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

419 scam email from Lt. Ambar Meilani US Army info4@efwefwe.my.vg ltambarmeilani@gmail.com

from: Lt.Ambar. <info4@efwefwe.my.vg> 
reply-to: ltambarmeilani@gmail.com
to: Recipients <info4@efwefwe.my.vg>
date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:23 PM
subject: Good day Esteemed Friend..
signed-by: ibori5.onmicrosoft.com

Good day Esteemed Friend,

I am Lt. Ambar Meilani of the US Army currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping, I found your contact details via corporate search. I am actually seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $5,500,000.00 ( Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) to you for safe keeping and investment purposes as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan.

This is not stolen money and there are no risks involved. During our mission in Afghanistan, we found Stash of money that ran into millions of dollars and before returning the money to Afghan government we kept some money which we shared among those that went for the operation and I got total sum of $5,500,000.00 million dollars which I lodged in one of the local security house here through the help of a commercial firm because of fear of being questioned on how I got such amount of money as I am still on service. Now I count on your understanding, cooperation and honesty.

Please get back to me via my personal email only if you can sponsor and handle this transaction.

Your urgent response will facilitate this process.

Best Regards.
Lt. Ambar (Mrs)

ltambarmeilani@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!