Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 28, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Peter B. Lewis attorneypeterlewis12@gmail.com attorney_peterlewis@outlook.fr

from: Peter Lewis <attorneypeterlewis12@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:16 AM
subject: Confirm receipts pls
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear friend,

I am writing you this mail in respect of my late client that bears same  last name with you  this my  late client  died on motor accident whose  relatives I cannot get in touch with because he did not put down any WILL  and he came to this country when he was a little child. I am compelled to  do this because I would not want the bank to push my client’s funds into  the bank treasury as unclaimed inheritance and the amount involved is $22.5  million dollars.

He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have  an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same last  name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you  Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Peter  B. Lewis

Note: please you should send your response to my private email address:

(attorney_peterlewis@outlook.fr)

Confirm receipts pls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!