Search FraudFYI

Thursday, January 28, 2016

419 scam email from Sharon King bis@isk.net.pl sharonkinglove@gmail.com

Originating IP: 199.180.114.143
Originating ISP: Onthefly
City: Poland
Country of Origin: United States

from:    bis@isk.net.pl
reply-to:    sharonkinglove@gmail.com
to:    Recipients <bis@isk.net.pl>
date:    Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:04 PM
subject:    foundation/Estate
mailed-by:    isk.net.pl

I am Sharon King, I have a foundation/Estate> uncompleted {valued at $5,300,000.00 USD} ,Please can we have a decision, I need you to help me finish it> because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me on personal email only for more details  sharonkinglove@gmail.com 
Thanks, I await your mail.
Sharon King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!