Search FraudFYI

Sunday, January 31, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Babachir David Lawal Federal Republic of Nigeria Secretary General tyghzzx@nnpd.onmicrosoft.com sediacon1k@gmail.com

from: Mr.Babachir David Lawal <tyghzzx@nnpd.onmicrosoft.com> 
reply-to: sediacon1k@gmail.com
to: Recipients <tyghzzx@nnpd.onmicrosoft.com>
date: Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 5:31 AM
subject: Good Day
mailed-by: nnpd.onmicrosoft.com

Good Day, I am Babachir David Lawal secretary general to Federal republic of Nigeria. I was appointed by new Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari. Over six months in the office I have been going through all the files of past president GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan and I find out that there was huge amount of money that he deposited in a fix deposit account in Central Bank Of Nigeria. (CBN). I have contacted the central bank governor and he confirm to me that the sum is there and is $6.8 Million (Six Million Eight Hundred Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) So with the power restrung to me as the secretary general of federal republic of Nigeria I am here by contacting you for this claim. If you can assure me your sincerity I will like both of us to work as a team and get the fund push to you. Finally, If you are interested I will only advise you to contact me via this email address: (sediacon1k@gmail.com ) for more details. Regards, Mr. Babachir David Lawal. Secretary General to Federal republic of Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!