Search FraudFYI

Thursday, January 28, 2016

419 scam email from Dr. Green Vincent Diamond Bank Plc. ivan@speedy.com.ar diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk

Originating IP: 41.85.176.94
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    Dr.GREEN VINCENT <ivan@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk
to:   
date:    Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:00 AM
subject:    Attention,
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

DIAMOND BANK PLC WEST AFRICAN STATES (DIAMOND BANK PLC)
Avenue Cotonou , BP 988 Cotonou Benin Republic.
Telex :5211 F B COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC .
Email(diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk)
(diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk)
From the desk of, Dr.GREEN VINCENT
Director Payment Department.DIAMOND BANK PLC
of West African(DIAMOND BANK PLC)

Attention,

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Dr.GREEN VINCENT,The new director officer of DIAMOND BANK PLC Benin Republic West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $15.5million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Mr.Larry James was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok without wasting you time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately,

Your account number;........
Name of bank;..............
Bank address;.............
Bank user name;............
Routing number;............
Home address; .............
Copy of id; ................
Your phone number;.......
Your occupation; ...........
Your Age & Sex:...........
Your Country: ..........
Your State of:........
Your Origin :.........
?
Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to
receive your fund with 48hrs ok,
Email(diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk)
(diamondbankplc387@yahoo.com.hk)

Best Regard
Dr.GREEN VINCENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!