Search FraudFYI

Thursday, December 31, 2015

419 scam email from Lee Ju Bank of Korea Foreign Operations Director admin@mainegoldandsilver.net lee.ju805027@gmail.com

from: Lee Ju <admin@mainegoldandsilver.net> 
reply-to: Lee Ju <admin@mainegoldandsilver.net>
to: 
date: Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:38 PM
subject: Re: re-profiling

Dear friend,
I am the foreign operations director of the Bank of Korea.
My name is Lee Ju. I have a sensitive and private offer
from the top executive to seek your partnership in re-profiling
some offshore investment funds worth 11.5M U.S.D (Eleven Million
five hundred thousand United States Dollars) I am constrained however
to withhold most of the details for now. This is a legitimate transaction.
If we agree on the terms you will be given 15% of the total funds, If
you are interested please write back via email Providing me your personal
details and phone number for further directives.
If you are interested and willing to render your assistance please respond.
reply to...lee.ju805027@gmail.com
I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Lee Ju

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!