Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 29, 2015

419 scam email from Pastor Anthony gianlucamazzoni@alice.it mracub_uterry@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 206.123.214.4
Originating ISP: Fasttrack Communications
City: Durango
Country of Origin: United States

from:    PASTOR ANTHONY <gianlucamazzoni@alice.it>
reply-to:    mracub_uterry@yahoo.com
to:   
date:    Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 8:20 AM
subject:    YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $ 4,000 SENT THIS MORNING
mailed-by:    alice.it

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $ 4,000 SENT THIS MORNING

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IS READY NOW.

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to
believe me but I told you before that I can not deceive you because my
bible says what shall it profit a man to again material things and
loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money
to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you
the same day you send the $35 as well.

I borrowed money today after service from my Member, then you have to
send the remain balance now only $35 but i do not see the reason you
have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your
behaviors before because you know that I can not deceive you, Just pay
the $35 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the
management here says that you must pay $35 for the Stamp and
activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please
send the charge through Money Gram or Western Union immediately, i
have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and
legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $35 as I
promise do not count on me again, I can not fail you, I promise you,
do not fear as soon as you send the $35. Today please leave the rest
to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear
because of $35. how can I swear against my life because of this small
amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth . So make
sure that you try your possible best to

look for the money and Pay it immediately via Money Gram or Western
Union with the Payment Information Below:

Receiver Name :::::::: CHRIS NWA
Country :::::::: Benin Republic
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: God
Answer :::::::: Bless
Amount :::::::: $35
REFRENCE: Number
Sender's: name
MTCN Number

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $35
today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$ 35. I swear. Note higher authorities that is in charge of
international transaction has this morning declared that you You will
receive your $ 2.5,000.00 through Money Gram Transfer Only as a
compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic

Regards
Email(mracub_uterry@yahoo.com)

PASTOR ANTHONY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!