Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 28, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Robert Morris and/or Mr. Johnson David TNT Express Courier Company Diplomatic Agent barrister.robertmorris@yahoo.pt tnt.agent_johnson@yahoo.fr

from:    barrister robertmorris <barrister.robertmorris@yahoo.pt>
reply-to:    barrister robertmorris <barrister.robertmorris@yahoo.pt>
to:   
date:    Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 3:56 AM
subject:    I Wrote Below Massage To You Not Knowing That It Was Only Sent To The Company.
signed-by:    yahoo.pt

From Mr.Johnson David,Diplomatic Agent TNT Express
Courier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.

Good Day My Dear Beneficiary,

How are you doing today together with your family, am Mr.Johnson David, a courier diplomatic agent from TNT Express Courier Company, Cotonou, Benin Republic? I have a consignment registered in your name and due to be delivered to you. I was mandated to delivery the consignment to your door post and I am currently here in Orlando International Airport Florida, United State of America, This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 3 days. The way USA airport security inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with  Orlando International Airport Florida Homeland Security; intercepting the consignment with regards to the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied me to make the delivery to your doorstep. They persisted I must provide the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance before I will be allow to connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city.

I presented the Anti-Drug certificate, Yellow Tag and Insurance certificate, even the Ownership Certificate, but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr. Mark David the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits in Paris France/ Madrid Spain and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown consignment without the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I arrived this airport  Orlando International Airport florida, and my only means to communicate with you orally, is through phone-boot but I could not due to the pressure they are giving me and I was told not to keep away from this consignment till it handed over to you.

At the moment I have negotiated with the US Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and I try to call you on phone yesterday my dear and your phone number is not going ans I have also contacted USA EMBASSY BENIN and through the help of a customs officer Mr. Peter Fowler, they said that it will cost sum of $351.00. Now is almost 10am  while your nearest airport flight will be taking off by 12: 30 pm and I don't want to make this delivery late , And please note that the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES will enable me to get through customs at  Orlando International Airport florida, then I will connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city,

please My dear try all you can to see that you send the needed fee as soon as possible because that is the only thing holding me as off now to be at your doorstep together with your consignment. Meanwhile; Go ahead and reconfirm the following information's below so that I can deliver your consignment box to you today without any further delay. Therefore; kindly go ahead and send the needed fee of $351.00.To USA Immediately through Western Union Or Money Gram with the Name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD IN BENIN to enable me board my flight to come over to your house and hand over your consignment to you as the real owner of it,

Meanwhile; send the fee to Me  in USA through western union or money gram money transfer with the information below:

Receiver:Kenneth Callaway
Home Address *407 valley ave ne #u204
Country: U.S.A
City: Puyallup
State: Washington State
Test Q: to whom
Answer: Ken
Amount. . . . . . . . . .$351
MTCN. . . . . . . . . . .

Send the MTCN via email below, ( tnt.agent_johnson@yahoo.fr ) once i receive the info i will forward it to the director to enable them obtain the paper and get it fax to me. I will be forwarding this email to my company to avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly Email me on ( tnt.agent_johnson@yahoo.fr ) and let me know ,and try to mail me as soon as you read my email

Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send the $351.00.To our office in USA as soon as possible to enable me arrange the Clearance Certificates of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a..p I'm waiting for your urgent response along with your payment information to complete this delivery today.

Best Regards And Remain Blessed.
From Barrister.
TNT ExpressCourier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!