Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

419 scam email from Lyana M. Sattari lyana_sattari@brad-fb.com lyanasattari@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.138.183.241
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from:    Lyana Sattari <lyanasattari@gmail.com>
reply-to:    lyana_sattari@brad-fb.com
to:   
date:    Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 6:41 AM
subject:    It's me Sattari

Compliments of the day''

I'm Lyana M. Sattari, Please pardon me as I am aware that this is Not a
conventional way of relating such an important message to you, I did try
without success to locate either your contact  Address and I resorted
in contacting you via email.

However, this communication will be a great benefit to you & your
family, I know quite well that we have not met before, but God works
Miraculously / marvelously and great atone of faith. I will tell you
everything & what happened as soon as i receive your response.

Regards,
Lyana M. Sattari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!