Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

419 scam email with Fake Passport from Mr. Nicolas Abou Rjelly nico.5555@yahoo.co.uk

Originating IP: 197.159.209.55
Originating ISP: Vipnet
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from:    Nicolas Abou Rjelly Nicolas Abou <nico.5555@yahoo.co.uk>
to:   
date:    Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 1:53 PM
subject:    Hello Dear,
signed-by:    yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for your reply, I am very happy for your interest to partner
with me to execute this Deal for us to use the money for investment in
your country. I will my position to register you as the next of kin of
late customer Engr.Miller Carlos Hecto to the deposited money.As soon
as i finish with the registration, I will guide you to apply to the
bank for the claim and transfer of the deposit account balance of
US8,500,000.00 into your bank account and we share and use it for
investment in your country. I want you to give me your total support
in executing
this Deal,remember to keep this transcation secret
because as a notable staff of the bank central of cote D,Ivoire iwould
not want anyone in our office or the commercial bank where this money
is deposited to know of my involvement and I promise you will not
regret executing this Deal with me.
Here are the Details and execution of the Deal as I planned;This
deposit account balance of US$8,500,000.00 is the amount that will be
transferred into your bank account after I register you as the next of
kin of the late fund depositor/deposit account owner and there
will not be any doubt nor suspicion by the commercial  bank
management. As I told you in my previous email, the fund depositor
Engr.Miller Carlos Hecto is dead and he did not put a next of kin who
will claim his deposit bank account and fund in the bank. This is the
reason I contacted you and I will register your information as the
next of kin of Late Engr.Miller Carlos Hecto in the Deposit accounts
data base in our bank Central and after I have registered your
information successfully, I will guide you to apply to the commercial
bank for the claim of the deposited fund as the next of
kin of the fund depositor and you instruct the bank to transfer the
account balance into your bank account There are two steps to follow
in the execution of this deal. The first
step is the registration of your information in our bank central
deposit accounts data base as the next of kin of the fund depositor
Engr.Miller Carlos Hecto which I will comfortably do it as thedirector
of the Deposit accounts department and the account officer of the late
depositor. The second step is the submission of your application of
claim as next of kin of the late
fund depositor Engr.Miller Carlos Hector Thus, to enable me complete
the first step which is registering your information as the next of
kin of the late fund depositor Engr.Miller
Carlos Hecto on the deposit accounts data base, you have to send to me
the following information under;
Your family name/Surname:
Other names:
Your Sex:
Date of birth:
Marital status:
Residential address:
Occupation:
Office address:
Direct Tel number:
Fax number(if any):
Copy of your identity card:
Please  keep this Deal to yourself and do not reveal it to any person,
please assure me in your reply.
My internation passport is attached will send you my office id card as
soon as i here from you

Kind regards,
Mr. Nicolas Abou Rjelly.

attachment; filename="PASSPORT.JPG"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!