Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

419 scam email from Muammar Gaddaffi's son Mohammad Gaddaffi mohammadgaddaffi001@gmail.com

from: MOHAMMAD GADDAFFI <mohammadgaddaffi001@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 4:35 PM
subject: more information/KEEP EXTRA-ORDINARILY CONFIDENTIAL!!!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My dear friend/partner,
Thank you for your email. I am soliciting your help to help me release and  invest money left for me and my family by my father the late Muammar Gaddaffi.
I got your email address while searching for a trustworthy and reliable person to assist me release and invest my money, I BELIEVE AND TRUST THAT AFTER SENDING YOUR ID AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME OR RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY THAT IS WHY WE MUST RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU IN 3 BATCHES.

To show you sincerity of purpose and good faith, find attached to this email copies of my photographs and copy of my international passport.
I wish to inform you that the money in question is, (USD48.7Million) it is the first deposit after which we will process and release the second deposit, I also want to inform you that we will sign a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)/TRUST AGREEMENT stating each others expected role and percentage once the money is freed and invested legally in a lucrative business. You will also be expected to come and be present for the final paper work and release of the money to you personally.
Please, I wish to inform you that this business deal/investment proposal must be kept very confidential and my family's involvement should not be made known to anyone and the investments made on behalf of my family should never be linked to our family now or in future.
I wish to let you know that the money in question is in two deposits, we will start with freeing/releasing and investing the first and small deposit of USD$48,700,000.00 and on the success of the release, investment and confirmation of profit, we will then proceed with freeing the two other bigger deposits.
My father, the late Muammar Gaddaffi, left three deposits of USD$48,700,000.00 (FORTY EIGHT MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) and USD$210,000,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) USD$730,000,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS ONLY). 
I and my brother are the only two people in my family aware of the funds  in question and where the money is currently being deposited, the only outsider who is aware of the existence of the funds and where it is deposited is my late fathers financial agent/international financial consultant.
I will give you further information once you send me your full personal information with a scanned copy of your valid ID for my security and for the security of the huge amount of money I am about to entrust into your care.
Send me the below information :-

Full Name:
Address:
Phone:
How old are you?
What is your Occupation?
Are you married or Single?
Have you handled this kind of amount or anything close before?

I also wish to inform you that the process of release of this money to you will be hitch free, everything will be taken care of to ensure legitimate and official release of the money to you in your name, there is not risk associated with the process of release of the money to you.
The process of release of the money to you can be a success within the next 3 to 5 days as soon as you confirm your ability to come forward to recieve and invest this money on behalf of my family and I but before that we must both sign a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING/TRUST AGREEMENT TO SPECIFY EACH OTHERS ROLES AND PERCENTAGE ONCE THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
LASTLY, I WANT TO RE-ASSURE YOU THAT THERE IS NO ASPECT OF RISK OR ANY ILEGIMATE IMPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROCESS OF RELEASE OF THESE FUNDS/MY FAMILY HERITAGE TO YOU.
I await your earliest email response no matter your decision.
Regards,
Mohammad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!