Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Richardo Adam rahmati.kimia@yahoo.com mr.richardoadam@yahoo.com

from: Mr Richardo Adam <rahmati.kimia@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: mr.richardoadam@yahoo.com
to: "." <.>
date: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM
subject: I CONTACTED YOU FOR BUSINESS//////
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

My name is Mr Richardo Adam. I work with one of the leading Banks here in Burkina Faso. I have a business Proposal what of credit balance of USD45 million that will be of benefit to the both of us and I shall be compensating you with 50% at the final conclusion. If you are interested please reply ASAP for more details.

Regards,
Mr Richardo Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!