Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 30, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Lilia William malu_woodi@yahoo.co.jp liliawilliam3@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.66.13.6
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: malu_woodi@yahoo.co.jp
from: Mrs Lilia William <liliawilliam3@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Mrs Lilia William <liliawilliam3@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 5:56 PM
subject: Greetings to you,

Greetings to you,

I am Mrs Lilia william a born again Christian and a widow and I want to
make a donation of $5.8Million to help Orphans  and Charitable home in your
Country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it
to my wished to the needy in your country and i am seriously ill, please
always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know when it will
end with me as i am suffering from chronic cancer.

Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.
Thanks,

Mrs Lilia william

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!