Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 29, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Lawton Robert's Widow Mrs. Anita Robert romanczyk@ish.de mrs.anitarobertmr@gmail.com

Originating IP: 120.139.126.98
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
City: Petaling Jaya
Country of Origin: Malaysia

from: romanczyk@ish.de 
reply-to: mrs.anitarobertmr@gmail.com
to: Recipients <romanczyk@ish.de>
date: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:15 AM
subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
mailed-by: ish.de

Attention
I am Mrs. Anita Robert the wife of Mr. Lawton Robert who died along with other passengers on board MH370 Malaysia, read below link for confirmation of my proposal, I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling funds worth $10.5M UNITED STATE DOLLARS.) Your sincere co-operation is anticipated and I shall furnish you with the details and procedures, why i contacted you is due to since the death of my husband, the family decided to push me out due to my husband and i invested alot into our company, right now they have taken over everything and left me with nothing not knowing that above amount is been Deposit with a security FIRM on my name.
For me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information.
http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1443730/full-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passenger-list
For this reason, you will be REWARDED with 25% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the Security FIRM move the consignment of the fund to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country and never to be connected to any of my late husband family anymore since they are after my life, presently I am in Canada, for a hideout.
The TRANSACTION has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me.
I will provide you with details.
I do not need your telephone number because I cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.
Regards,
Mrs. Anita Robert.
mrs.anitarobertmr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!