Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 28, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Gania Omoowo gania_12@yahoo.com +229-98344688

from: gania omoowo <gania_12@yahoo.com> 
to: 
date: Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM
subject: I Compensate You
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

My Dear friend i did not receivered you address before so try to send it to me to enable me to the company first thing monday and delivery your bank draft to you with in 48hours your draft will be get to you.

However i will like to explain this to you because i don't want anything that will bring problems in the cause of receiving your draft.I cannot send the draft via postal mail because i cannot afford to pay back if the draft got missing.So please understand with me and find my address below for you to come over here and pick your draft.

My Address is FLOOR 187. Akpakpa, Cotonou in the Republic of  Benin.You can come over here to pick up your bank draft if you have any question call me on my phone number +229-9834 46 88 this my number because i cannot send such draft via postal mail ok.

Then,in the alternative,if you cannot afford to come over here i will go and verify how much will can cost to delivery your bank draft to your country without any daley, then i will use diplomatic courier service and UPS, FEDEX Express courier services,DHL, to deliver it but you are to pay for the cost of shipment to the courier company before the delivery could be effected.So make your choice and get back to me as soon as possible because i don't want to keep this draft for a long time with me.

NOTE :BELWO HERE IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND IT TO ME URGENT :

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES..........
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS..........
(3) YOUR COUNTRY.......
(4)YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY ....
(5) YOUR ID EITHER INTERNATIONAL PAS-PORT OR DRIVING LINCES.......

Regards,
Mr Gania Omoowo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!