Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 29, 2015

419 scam email from I.C.B. Bank Of Ghana Head of File and Auditing Department Mr. Paul Bright icbbank.bank4@gmail.com paulbright76@yahoo.com

from: Paul Bright <icbbank.bank4@gmail.com> 
reply-to: paulbright76@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 1:57 AM
subject: Attention ,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

FROM THE DESK MR PAUL BRIGHT
The Head of File and Auditing Department,
I.C. B. Bank Of Ghana  (I.C.B) Accra Ghana
( West Africa )REMITTANCE OF US$18,300,000.00

CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION

Attention ,

My Name is Mr Paul Bright.I am a banker by profession. I hail from
Accra Ghana, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer
an abandoned $18, 300, 000.00 to your account.The owner of this fund
died since 27th of December 2009, his wife and their two children were
involved in the tsunami Asia disaster in Sumatra Indonesia with his
Next Of Kin.

I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of
this fund.Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you
as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

please reply to my private E-mail for security reason (paulbright76@yahoo.com)

MR PAUL BRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!