Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Capt. Susan Walker test@softservice.by captsusanwalker@yandex.com

Originating IP: 163.21.34.125
Originating ISP: Ministry Of Education Computer Center
City: Taipei
Country of Origin: Taiwan

from: Capt Susan Walker <test@softservice.by> 
reply-to: captsusanwalker@yandex.com
to: 
date: Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 6:40 AM
subject: CAN I TRUST YOU??
mailed-by: softservice.by
signed-by: softservice.by

Hello,

My Name is  Susan Walker am member of the U.S.A ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although
the war has ended But am still in Iraq because i have some fund in a consignment deposited with a security company, for me to proved this to
you, see the site below for more information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I got your contact from a International League Equality & Diversity directory from your country who told me how reliable you are and am
contacting you base on that and i do hope you are going to give me your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for you too.

I will need you to assist me to received This funds in a consignment.As soon as i hear from you i will give you more details.

Please Reply via my private
E-mail Address:(captsusanwalker@yandex.com)

God Bless America.

Regards,
Capt Susan Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!