Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 30, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri Chairman Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Dr. Ibrahim Lamorde balmaceda@speedy.com.ar efcc.office@pisem.net

Originating IP: 41.86.234.165
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    "Dr.Ibrahim Lamorde" <balmaceda@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    efcc.office@pisem.net
to:   
date:    Sat, May 30, 2015 at 5:32 AM
subject:    ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION EFCC:
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

FROM CHIEF MRS.FARIDA MZAMBER WAZIRI(EXECUTIVE
CHAIRMAN EFCC DIRECTOR) AND DR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE
(AIG rtd.) ECONOMIC  AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION
BENIN INVESTIGATION BUREAU 14A AWOLOWO LANE,IKOYI BENIN REPUBLIC
Motto: No Body is Above the Law.

Attn: Beneficiary:,

I am sick and tired of this constant problem with the FBI & IRS
concerning your outstanding fund release of which I have being
fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive this fund but you
have been thinking that I am there to swindle you.

I told you earlier that I was suppose to travel to South Africa last
MONTH for a meeting with other top Government officials but because of
this transfer matter of yours, I decided to defer my trip till next
week.

Right now, I will advice you follow my last and final instructions
because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today & tomorrow
morning to you. before 24HOURS,  I made the bank understand that you
will not be able to come up with the fees they required of you due to
financial problems and others. I also made them understand that you
have paid scores of fees to various individuals concerning this issue,
so my final conclusion with the bank was that they will make the
transfer tomorrow without the clearance certificate fee but since you
have paid for the insurance fee, you're only advice to secure your
fund from being tempered by the FBI/ OR IRS by obtaining an
Anti-Terrorist Certificate which will serve you as the clearance
certificate but more cheaper and easier to obtain. This certificate
will cost you just $50 therefore, I will advice you send the $50 today
so I can obtain Anti-Terrorist Certificate tomorrow morning so you can
receive your fund before 3.00P.M tomorrow. Choose the payment mode
from this options; 1) by online baking transfer into your account; 2)
By Atm card delivery; 3) By cash payment delivery to your address; Let
me know your choice and forward the fees $50 include the needful
information to sute your option.

Finally, hope you know I have tried my best so far in this issue so I
will advice you compensate me with something nice as soon as you
receive this fund tomorrow.

Payment instruction below to send the $50 via Western Union or Money
Gram Money Transfer;

Receiver's Name:UDEMADU PETER
Sender's Name:_______
Amount: USD$50 only
COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY: COTONOU
Text Question: Urgent
Text Answer: Urgent
MTCN Or Reference No#:_______

Note: Those scores of fraudsters have been using my name and that of
other top Government Officials in swindling most fund beneficiaries. I
use this medium to inform you that any mail that do not come with our
reference code: EFCC/NG/74-A0807777HJ/NG is false.

One more time be warned and careful the type of e-mail you reply.

I am waiting for your e-mail.
Best Regards,


Dr.Ibrahim Lamorde,
Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Assit EFCC Director).
Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri
Email..'[efcc.office@pisem.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!