Search FraudFYI

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Romance scam email from Karim Linda Umar lindacvricumar@hotmail.com

from: linda umar <lindacvricumar@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 5:15 AM
subject: I Am Interested in You
mailed-by: hotmail.com

I Am Interested in You
I Sincerely Ask For Forgiveness For I Know This May Seem Like A Complete Intrusion To Your Privacy But Right About Now This Is my Option Of Communication. This mail Might come To You as A Surprise And The Temptation To Ignore It As Unseriousness Could come into your mind; But Please Consider It As A Divine Wish And Accept It With A Deep Sense Of Humility. I Am Approaching You For A Genuine Partnership. I am Aware That This Is Certainly An Unconventional Approach To Starting A Relationship ,I Am A pretty Nice Girl.I Like Cooking. Tell Me About Yourself As You Reply Yours In Trust Karim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!