Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

419 scam email from Fake Soldier Sgt. Marco Giras marcogiras@gmail.com marcogiras111@gmail.com

from: MARCO GIRAS <marcogiras@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc:
date: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:10 AM
subject: Contact me via my private box:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go
through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to
determine my future and continued existence. Please allow me to
introduce myself. I am Sgt. Marco Giras , a US serving in the Hqs.
Multinational Corps Iraq, III Corps-Camp Victory, which Patrols the
Baghdad province. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have
summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found
your contact particulars in an internet address journal. I am seeking
your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five
Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of
your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and
there are no dangers involved.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for
you to pick it up. I do not know for how long I will remain here as I
have been lucky to have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine
intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have
prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you
then Endeavour to contact me and we would work out the necessary
formalities, but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually
benefiting relationship.

Contact me via my private box: marcogiras111@gmail.com so that I can
furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,

Sgt. Marco Giras

Email: marcogiras111@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!