Search FraudFYI

Thursday, April 30, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Nicolas Walker dr.nicolaswalker2150@gmail.com dr.nicolaswalker2150@mail2.mcsignup.com

Originating IP: 205.201.140.14
Originating ISP: The Rocket Science Group, Llc
City: Mableton
Country of Origin: United States

from: dr.nicolaswalker2150@gmail.com 
to: 
date: Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:26 AM
subject: MailChimp Template Test - "GOOD DAY"
mailed-by: mandrillapp.com
signed-by: mail2.mcsignup.com

Business Opportunity Of Supplying Us Raw seeds From India

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
 
I got your email from an e-marketing company, so I decided to let you know about the business opportunity of supplying us raw seeds from India. I am an employee of a multi-national animal vaccines production company in UK working as the production manager.
 
 
There is a Raw Seeds which our companies always send me to purchase from India. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager and the company cannot send me to India again, our director has asked me for the contacts of the local dealer in India to enable them send the new purchasing manager to India to purchase the product directly from the dealer in India.
 
 
This Raw Seeds can only be found in India and Fuji only but it’s cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer and supplier of the Raw Seeds in India. I will present you to the company as the dealer and supplier in India where I was purchasing this product; you would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom I used to buy from, and supply to our company with you as the direct dealer. After purchasing from original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and me. This is just buying and selling business and is very lucrative and it is continuous and risk free.
 
Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my personal interest. Kindly revert me if you are interested.
 
Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Regards,

Dr. Nicolas Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!